Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Khoros is looking for a Director of Marketing Operations to lead the marketing operations team, managing the performance and optimization of the marketing department's effectiveness with a consultative, data-driven approach informed by industry best practices. You will report to the CMO and focus on the strategic development, continuous improvement, and ongoing success of marketing programming and delivery. As the owner of the marketing team's tech stack, keeper of the marketing 'ledger' and truth-teller of the team's performance, you are the marketing team's central nervous system and feel accountable to Khoros' overall GTM success.
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our fast-growing team. As a Software Engineer, you will work closely with Product Owners and Engineers to craft beautiful and engaging interfaces for Khoros customers. The engineer we’re looking for possesses an eye for detail, a creative can-do spirit, and a healthy amount of patience and empathy.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Work with a sharp engineering team on impactful projects in our Community platform.
- Design and build Saas-based applications with JVM-based technologies like Java.
- Design and implement code fixes for software bugs.
- Investigate customer issues and provide solutions for customer escalations.
- Advocate for good engineering practices within and outside of your team.
- Participate in code reviews with teammates.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related experience
- 6+ years of development experience.
- Advanced knowledge using Java.
- Experience developing APIs (REST, GraphQL).
- Experience with change management, working with git/bitbucket.
- Experience with schema design, query optimization, distributed systems, fault-tolerance, redundancy, scalability and performance.
- Experience in test driven development.
- Great debugging skills.
- Performing code reviews and improving code quality by applying solid design principles
- Experience with the Agile development process.
- Exhibiting end-to-end ownership of a feature/task/bug.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with NodeJs.
- Experience working with AWS technologies.
- Experience with open source technologies like Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM ?
- Performance Driven
- Flexible Working hours
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Generous leave policy
- Among the best in industry
- Annual bonus
Equal employment opportunity
- Our employment practises
We earn trust through our actions and attitudes
We win and grow as one team
We listen learn and lead to help our customers succeed